McPhee Andrewartha needed a refreshed design and restructure of their website to complement their recent rebranding. The two distinct branches of the business (corporate and counselling) also needed to be separated into two different areas to enable customers to more easily navigate to the specific services they are interested in.
The existing content was reviewed and the information architecture of the site was updated to better separate the content into the two branches of the business. The home page of the site enables the customer to choose which branch of the business to visit. While each branch of the site shares the consistent parallax design, each branch has a unique ‘look and feel’ to distinguish the two branches visually.
Other services included:
- Blog for each branch of the website
- Subscriber Signup forms integrated with Mailchimp
- Search Engine Optimisation of content
- Automatic download of chapters from e-books via online form
- Mobile and Tablet Responsive Display